CDC Antibiotic Instructional Use
- Responsibilities: Educate patients on the overuse of antibiotics and the adverse effects.
- Target Audience: Patients needing antibiotics
- Tools Used: Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Year: 2022
Convert existing online informational content into a more interactive, engaging, and effective learning tool. Using Articulate Storyline 360 to complete an updated version learning module for patients who Potentially need antibiotics.
- Analyze the content: After reviewing CDC information the need for an interactive version would engage the patient to make an educated choice on antibiotic use.
- Design the concept: Design an appealing way to inform patients with animation and interactivity. Using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create and fine-tune the graphics with an overall color theme.
- Develop the creation: Using Articulate Storyline 360 to create the program with animation, sound and interactive navigation.
- Implement the module: This module was published and zipped in Articulate Storyline 360 and then uploaded to a WordPress website.
The use of Articulate Storyline 360 is an easy way to upload courseware to a webpage for the masses to learn interactive lessons.